Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Late this afternoon driving home I noticed how light colored this big upward gushing major cloud was off to the South of me.
Then I noticed there looked as if two huge skulls,side by side were there too.
The clouds making those skulls were darker and more billowing, yet there was the entire lower half of two skulls with a horizontal "Slit" of sky making their mouths.
The lighter massive cloud was basically "Blinding" both of the skulls, so they had no eye sockets.. but Those Mouths and the muzzles , chin, cheeks and texture were all there!
So imagine seeing two skulls in a foggy atmosphere,just their lower halves showing .
Maybe it was a Public Service announcement done via a Biplane with a smoke machine warning Pilots to never fly "Blind" into a cloud?

·
black light queen
2,608 Posts
the weirdest cloud phenomenon that i saw was a long time ago ... driving down a highway headed in a generally west direction ... it looked like the sky was on fire! weirdest/kewlest thing i ever saw ... people were pulled over off the highway and staring up ... just like you see on tv or in the movies

anyways i knew it had to be that these clouds were very high and being blown so that they were moving fast and the setting sun was just the right color and angle that it really looked like the sky was on fire & it was the end of the world ... just like you'd imagine a burning sky to look like!

unfortunately this was before the days of smart phones with cameras :-(

amk

·
For Your Demonic Needs!
1,254 Posts
There was one time I believe around 2009 in the summer time. We lived in Joplin, MO then. It was later in the evening and the sun had just barely gone below the horizon. There were clouds moving through heading WNW. We were walking home from a nearby gas station when we notice a cloud shaped like an anvil cloud but not as massive. It had a blue glow to it. It was heading south against the wind and the direction of all other clouds. There were regular flashes in it like lightning that was also bluish but you couldn't see the bolts only the light from them and there was no sound of thunder. It was moving pretty fast too. We rushed home only about a block away at this point to get the camera but by the time we got back outside it was gone. We later looked it up online to see if anyone else had seen it or something like it. We did find reports from other people describing the same same thing. Not to sound like a conspiracy nut completely but about a year later I went back to do more research on the subject and it was as if it had never existed. No reports or records nothing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts