Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in bed all day yesterday with either a cold, the flu or acute laziness and saw this cheesy reality show called “Estate of Panic” This was it’s 6th episode. It is hosted by the guy who played the tall British medical examiner on “Crossing Jordan” The premise is the contestants are locked in a room of a creepy mansion where they ransack said room looking for cash. Scary things are released into the room as the contestants are searching for the money.

At one point in last nights show they were outside in the estates cemetery.

The show was terrible but the props were great.

Has anyone else seen this?

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i have seen the show, i like watching it, i also like the show chase on just before the above mentioned show. estate of panic, well this show is just fun to watch. i would do it. i don't however care for the show scare tactics and i freak on fear factor. don't care to watch either of those.

·
Bringing the Dead to Life
839 Posts
i like the show..i just wish it was on a different channel since its the only show i watch on the SciFi channel, and i always forget to watch it. i thought the one when they are outside in the garden, collecting money, and they are shocked whenever they touch hidden wires. i would go on the show..get a few extra bucks for Halloween 2009, and maybe "steal" a few props while i'm at it.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I enjoyed this show, even if it's a version of a reality show (which I hate).
Found myself getting drawn into it & laughing at the poor contestants. (Insert evil laugh!) The season finale was not long ago. But all the episodes can be seen in their entirely, w/o commercials on Battlestar Galactica: The Face of the Enemy | SCIFI.COM Just goto the Estate of Panic section & click on episodes.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
I saw a commercial for this...can't wait!!!!

Fear Is Real (The CW)
Premieres: Wednesday, Jan. 7
From veteran horror producers Sam Raimi and Robert Tapert (the "Evil Dead" and "Grudge" films), 13 people are pitted against each other in elimination competitions straight out of scary movies that will see one of them "killed off" each week. The last player standing will go home with the unsettling jackpot of $66,666.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I like the show, the room ideas are neat - even if you can't do them for real in a haunted house.

I was reading some of the blogs on scifi.com and the eposides are filmed over 4 days, that is why the contests don't look as dirty and wet in the next challange as the do coming out of the last challange.

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
So it's on scfi? Never herd of it. Well have to tune in. :)

13 Fear is Real looks sweet! I'm so watching it. Plus since it will be the same channle as supernatural. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts