Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a torso erector for next year. I am trying to find a website I knew of a couple years ago that sold a ton of different typers or pneumatic lifts, erectors, etc. I thought it was scare factory but they don't seem to have the same big selection of pneumatic rigs that I remember.

I see DC prop has some. Who should I go into for reasonable priced erector? Ill be putting a skeleton torso on it (maybe a bucky, maybe a corpsed blucky)

·
You Rang?
1,079 Posts
I made the one from DC Props plans, its not real big but lifts a prop from the waist up. The plans call for standard steel found at most hardwarestores and it bolts together so no welding necessary however you need to really tighten the bolts good, I went up a size on the critical piviot bolts.

Video of vampire erector - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

·
Registered
495 Posts
yes I followed the DC design. I used to have better pics but I can't find them sorry.

I built this prop. If you have some questions I would be glad to help you.]

-PB

·
Registered
25 Posts
Torso Erector

I too have this custom design that is similar in style to DC Props Desgin. I do not use bolt together on any of my setups, I use high quality metals and steel tubing and welding for durability and safety. Similar unit identical to these have sold for over $400 elsewhere and I could custom design one for you and have it shipped for $250.

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o199/jschwinck/Halloween/?action=view&current=TorsoErector.flv

Click the link above to view a low quality video of my setup.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts