Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you go when you need mentoring help from seasoned hardware and software people for a brand new project that's still brewing in your head?

I have a set of μcontroller hardware requirements I'm needing to fulfill and can't seem to find the right beginner-to-intermediate forum to talk it up and figure out what I need. Basically what I want to assemble (and program myself) is a handful of low power, peer-to-peer, WiFi or Bluetooth "Arduino Nano sized" boards that can all talk among themselves when a new one joins the group. Ten might be grouped together, and when an 11th unit (11a) is moved toward the ten, its accelerometer detects its movement, and announces its approach to the group of ten. The ten wake up and, well, the things I need to have done get done.

At any time any of the 11 could be pulled away becoming the new 11b. Time could elapse, that the new 11th unit (11b) would get moved toward the remaining ten, it would announces itself to the group of ten, wakes up the group, and processing would begin again.

I have a few EPS32s, but there's no peer-to-peer that works. It requires one defined master, one defined slave. Nanos don't have BT, although they do have shields for that. I'd rather use a board that has integrated communication.

What forums are your go to forums for open discussions on hardware? Heck, maybe I can find all the talent I need here. It can't hurt, that's why I explained it a little bit above.

Thanks!

·
BAD INFLUENCE
11,435 Posts
Unless I read your question wrong, not trying to be a smart ass , I would try the obvious, Arduino - Home , they have a forum page there under the community header.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts