Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
I built an entry archway for ToT that was a hit with young and old ToT's alike. Especially if they were wearing white because the black light bolt made them glow.

I got the idea of having them walk thru something that had depth to it from the Gemmy inflatables haunted houses. Mine is built like a PVC tank. I wasn't going to let this fall!

I stopped short of hanging fishing line to make it feel like walking thru cobwebs!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Looks great! Everybody likes black light effects especially kids. Half the fun is when they finally notice that their costume is glowing too!
The hanging strips will really create a funnel feel especially if they're blowing around a bit.

One year I did my whole foyer in "glow in the dark" insects, skeletons, bats and crows. I attached them to all the walls and the ceiling with poster tack.
Then I mounted black light fixtures vertically in all the room corners. As soon as I opened the front door, it was like walking into a cave of glowing creatures.
The effect was pretty cool and young kids especially loved it. I even tied all the goodie bags up with a glow in the dark bug for them to take home. For weeks afterwards, even though I was sure I had removed them all, I would randomly find one glowing bug when I turned off the lights in the evening.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts