Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Banned
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to show my one of my entrance pillars that I made. I used a pipe insullation box that stands 6' tall. I got the boxes from work for free "score", then filled in the hand holes with cut out pieces of cardboard. Then I painted black, (tip the 98cent paint from walmart sucks), then painted on the "morter" lines. Since this picture I made another one and painted crack lines on both. I am thinking of making an arch to connect the two with pvc and cardboard. They will be the entrance to the driveway---IF IT DOESN'T RAIN. It's amazing what can be made for free or very little $$$$$.

Typical Ghoul Next Door
Nice painting!

Don't you just love scoring free stuff? :D

Banned
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx, here is some props from last year. The 2 bodies sitting in the chairs are shrink wrap tubes duct taped together to form the body (free again, cha-ching). What's great about the tubes is I can just recycle them after Halloween so I don't have to store them. I would suggest that if you have access to those. The tall guy's head rotates (desk fan). The thing that sucks about getting into this stuff is each year you need to raise the bar or else the returning people are like "ummm...ok, seen it", lol.

Reaper Queen
great pillars and great props! I know what ya mean, don't want to here, oh yeah, I saw that last year, so even when I use the same props, I try to change them up a bit , or use them in a different way/setting!
Oh, and welcome!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts