Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
We had a guy who dressed up as a clown in my town for a long time. He was creepy and would just stand by the road dancing and pointed which direction to go.
We always thought it would be funny to dress up as clowns and walk by him. There would probably end up being some clown on clown crime...LoL!

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
My son has been following this guy on the social media.

I believe there have been some warnings from various factions telling people to stay away and not approach him as "He could have a knife".. I would hasten to add that these claims have been totally refuted. As the clown himself says.. "I just want to be seen"!

Fair play to him, I say. The chap's just having some harmless fun. It's not like he's jumping out at people or scaring women and children is it? ..If he's reading this, I've got a place in my haunt for him next year!

·
Banned
186 Posts
Correct me if I am wrong but isn't England one of the most video laden countries in the world? Surely "big brother" knows about him. In the states we have people dressing up in costumes and walking down the street in broad day light. But again your government should know who he is and where he came from if there is a camera on every street corner as I've been led to believe. Dress up like a more evil clown and follow him around. I recommend Scream Team clown masks. They're foam latex and way more scary than he.

·
Mad Monster Maker
2,673 Posts
Dress up like a more evil clown and follow him around. I recommend Scream Team clown masks. They're foam latex and way more scary than he.
IDK, Spookmart. It's always been my opinion that, in most cases, the creepiest clowns were the ones who never intended to be creepy in the first place, much like this chap.:confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts