Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
1,568 Posts
When I was younger to like my 30's YIKS decades ago.... I tried my hand at Cross Stitching, mostly to have something to do while waiting for HOURS at the UW's dental school for my mom to get work done. I still have a half finished project I was working on for my BF's twins.... one is now a nurse the other working on his Doctor's degree so needless to say I kinda lost interest before the twins were 1.

That said Saki LOVE your work.. if I might ask are to making up your own patterns or using already made ones?

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When I was younger to like my 30's YIKS decades ago.... I tried my hand at Cross Stitching, mostly to have something to do while waiting for HOURS at the UW's dental school for my mom to get work done. I still have a half finished project I was working on for my BF's twins.... one is now a nurse the other working on his Doctor's degree so needless to say I kinda lost interest before the twins were 1.

That said Saki LOVE your work.. if I might ask are to making up your own patterns or using already made ones?
thank you mine is all done on a embroidery machine i buy patterns and also make my own :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts