Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Sculptress of Scare
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always wanted one of these creepy little guys, so after having my fill of making cutesyass elves, I decided to make Helmut. He'll be short (about 4') and will have traditional elf clothes except they'll be torn and dirty. He'll also have really large elf ears, hands, and feet.

I'm making him the same way as my other monsters using a styro wig head, Celluclay, and Das/Paper Clay. The eyes are hand painted over an iris print and the teeth were cast in dental acrylic.

Here's a pic of him as of today, but you can view progress pics up to this date here Elfula Helmut pictures by Lauriebeast - Photobucket

·
Vlad the Impaler
1,302 Posts
Uh-oh I see another thread thats going to be be like Morbidas! ;) He look amazing already. I am so excited about your new project and of course will watch for updates just like during the creation of Morbida!

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
The names you come up with are just as entertaining as the projects themselves! Can't wait to see the finished product. I too, will be checking in on the progress of your latest creation!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Helmut Lives! He's already creepy and his shortness will add to the effect. You're always at the top of your game, LaurieB.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Another great sculpt, Laurie.
Looking forward to seeing the finished article.

·
Maniacal Imagineer
1,746 Posts
All the better to hear you with my dear... Lookin great Laurie, I wondered when you would tire of the "cute" ones.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts