Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
You are all too funny!!!

My neighbor just told us she "Ain't doin nothin for Christmas" this year - no presents, no tree, no decorations, and absolutely no Shelf Elf!

I guess there are a bunch of moms who are very anti-Elf now? She said it's too commercial. But I always thought it was cool that a mom started it from scratch with her family...

Anyone do the Witch version for Halloween?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just to be clear- the photo I posted to begin the thread is not mine- just a photo I found on the net. The folks who staged and photographed are the clever ones.

Those members who do have original photos are the clever ones as well.

A thread of members working Mr Shelf Elf over halloween style would be pretty magnificent, though.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You are all too funny!!!

My neighbor just told us she "Ain't doin nothin for Christmas" this year - no presents, no tree, no decorations, and absolutely no Shelf Elf!

I guess there are a bunch of moms who are very anti-Elf now? She said it's too commercial. But I always thought it was cool that a mom started it from scratch with her family...

Anyone do the Witch version for Halloween?
Oh post a link if you have one! What WITCH version??

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
I'm getting a kick out of all the pictures. elf with a temper, elf on a spit. lmao. and hey, I like that troll prop. he's awesome. and I agree, I want to see a witch version. geesh, I don't have an elf on the shelf. now you guys make me want one.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
my grandkids were pretty naughty the other day. and when they got home from school the next day. there they were on entering the house face to face with an elf. my daughter set that one up good. now it seems this elf seems to find its way to the room of the naughtiest child each day. having good fun with that one.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts