Halloween Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

· Registered
569 Posts
Personally, I'd install another 15A breaker (or two) into the breaker box, run another line out from it to the spot where the gfci is located inside, put another electrical box with another gfci in it, and then relocate some of the outside outlets to the new gfci by pulling them off the old gfci. In other words, I'd split the current circuit into at least two, and perhaps three different ciruits.

It's very easy to go over 15A when you've got a big fogger and a few 150w flood lights, let alone air compressors, power supplies for wiper motors, and audio systems. The only solution is "MORE POWER!"

Craig

· Registered
1 Posts
low voltage landscape lights

I use the cheap plastic Malibu spot lights and change the bulbs to the green or blue bulbs made by Malibu. I just run the wire from tombstone to tombstone and have them all lit individually. They are like 4 watts per light, so you can usually use a cheap small malibu transformer.

End of the season, I just collect the wire with the lights still attached and hang them on the wall.

Nice to have the cemetary dark, individual things dimly lit...then a big flash from your thunder/lighting effect.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.