Halloween Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
234 Posts
I can't imagine that the load (4 flood lights and a fogger) is causing your problem. Either there's something else connected to that breaker or there's something wrong with the breaker/circuit. Four 100W light bulbs and a 400W fogger will draw < 8A of current.

I would also recommend going to LED flood/spot lights. I use eight LED flood lights in my display and they draw < 1A of current total.

I also run an extension cord from the inside of my house to a dedicated circuit breaker to run my 1200W VEI V-950 fogger. You should be able to run all three foggers off of one circuit.

· Registered
234 Posts
Do the LED floods provide ample light? I've always stayed away from them because it just seemed impossible that such tiny lights (even in clusters such as floods) would be bright enough!
I bought several green and blue LED flood lights from Minions Web a few years ago. They are very bright and run cool to the touch.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.