Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I discover a great air cannon subsitute and in the past I have been using a high power blow dryer. Tested this new air blaster and noise maker while mounting it in my garage attic for my maze in there. I use a modify holiday foot switch ( hacked into it to prevent it from switching permently on/off to applied pressure on/off) with a little practice you lighly bump the button and you get quick powerfull (short burst) blast of air on your head. Tried it on my Niece and she scream and ran.......excellent !!!! Its also sounds pretty loud and provides a high startle factor in the garage. I was just so please with the results and highly recommend this set up if strap and on a budget like me.Only hope there will not be too many wet pants in the garage....;) You'll See in the pics I tried to camo it well....>>>

·
Registered
459 Posts
I use one of these hooked up with a remote control switch, you can find it in the holiday light area or sometimes with the extension cords etc.
You plug it into an outlet then plug your appliance into the it, then you can turn it on and off with the remote control. I just leave the leaf blower turned on and then just power it on and off with the switch.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I have a remote too but I did not want the full power up effect that an on/off switch does. The burst was too long with a on/off remote switch. With my spring loaded and motify pressure switch I can go with a very quick short burst (much like what a air cannon does). A half a second air blast was much more impressive than switching on off.I basically just bump my button in my hand and release all in one motion........works wonderfully !!!:cool: P.S.,......we have our movie night party in the garage next weekend for about 50 kids........they better not fall asleep or guess what ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts