Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is new for 09. It will be static for this year but may not be next year. So far all I have invested is $10 the rest of it I either had or got free. I still have to put the seat on and age it alittle.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Well done. I wish I had only spent $10 on mine.... I didn't even try to keep track of what I spent because I didn't think I wanted to know.

What did you use for those wrist restraints on the arm rests there? That's one of the last parts I need to put on my chair but I can't find anything I like so far.

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
10$ so far! Dang! That looks sweet! I was going to build one this year, but later marked it off the list.

I might have to reconsider! What did you use for the squared supports? And what's that sideways cup and saucer looking thing with the red spiraled doodads attached to them?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The restraints are actually the leg pads off of pole climbing gaffs. I work for a cable company and we don't use them anymore so I "borrowed" them. I thought about hitting up the thirft store for wide leather belts also.

Well done. I wish I had only spent $10 on mine.... I didn't even try to keep track of what I spent because I didn't think I wanted to know.

What did you use for those wrist restraints on the arm rests there? That's one of the last parts I need to put on my chair but I can't find anything I like so far.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The whole chair itself is 2x4, 4x4 and plywood. The things on the side are actual power line insulators with the mounting brackets( its nice to have friends at the power company) the red things are just coated copper wire that I wrapped around a bolt to make it spiral. I hope I answered all of your questions. Thanks.

10$ so far! Dang! That looks sweet! I was going to build one this year, but later marked it off the list.

I might have to reconsider! What did you use for the squared supports? And what's that sideways cup and saucer looking thing with the red spiraled doodads attached to them?

·
Registered
2 Posts
find a medical supply place and get a set of leather restraints they would be the perfect thing I work as a Paramedic and that is what they look like could probably find something of the sort on ebay if you look

·
Registered
2 Posts
wrist straps

try to find a medical supply store or even look on someplace like ebay for leather restraints they look the part and could probably get them cheap

1 - 13 of 13 Posts