Halloween Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Electric Chair Plans
Here is a set of plans for the Electric Chair I created. 1.6MB PDF file I hope will help those who have been looking for a static prop for their Halloween.
Please provide some feedback so I can make any revisions felt necessary to make the instructions better. Thank you for the support and encouragment to complete and publish this.
You will find a link on this page to the PDF file:

This is Halloween....

·
Crunchitize Me Cap'n
1,654 Posts
Static only? No vibration or anything like that?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Excellent plan! That was incredibly detailed and easy to follow, and I wouldn't add a thing. To those that want the chair to shake and move figure it out the OP has simply given you the base layout for the chair, so now it's time for others to get inventive and use there own imagination to make it work for there haunt. Once again Create2Scare very well done plans and I think it's inspired me for another prop build if I ever get my costume done lol.

·
Registered
188 Posts
That is outstanding! Nice work... I wish I would have had this three years ago when I was building mine, but I am happy with the way it turned out. I added an orbital waxer to the bottom, a relay to control a fog machine (also in the bottom), a strobe in the head lamp, and rigged these to a control box with a psuedo knife switch. I put it on my porch and invite any TOTs to sit in it and let their friends pull the switch. Lots of fun. I would be happy to help anyone who has any questions with the automation part!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I am Making the Chair for this Halloween, Already done with The Base and the Front Support Construction, Found a Good Tip, when making the Half Circles for the Three Pieces of the Leg Braces, A Tube of Quaker oats is Exactly the Same Size of the circles., and it works alot better than the Cheap Chinese Compass i bought.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts