Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am building an electric chair with a thrashing victim. I have the chair built, I have the pneumatics, I need to build the victim. I have the pvc frame of the victim built but i am not sure how to make the bulk of the body and arms. I will attach the cylinder to a board that is used as his back. Any help, is as always, appreciated.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Have you seen the thread about a foam bust? That would work pretty good for you I think. Otherwise you could torture yourself and make a chicken wire form. (ick, I hate that part lol) and stuff it with newspaper. The problem with that is you can sometimes see the wire so you almost need to skin him with tape o something.

·
Registered
256 Posts
If the victim is life-size, you could possibly make a 'duct tape dummy' of yourself or someone else. All you do is either wear something tight like a spandex suit, or have someone wrap you completely in plastic wrap. Then you have someone wrap duct tape over your entire body, minus your head. Then you cut it off down the sides and tape it back up once it's off of you. Stuff with polyfil or newspapers and voila! Instant person!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi I use those noodles kids use in swimming pools and put them over my pcv pipe very easy and people throw them out all the time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts