Halloween Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started a crypt yesterday!! Here are some progress pics. Let me know what ya think.

·
The Hobo Spider Assassin
6,115 Posts
Really like it Glass, simple but very effective. Really like your painting technique and the pvc candles. Just made me decide that a crypt is quite workable for next year......;)

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,558 Posts
Very nice job! I'm going to have to steal the dead vines up the sides idea - that really lends the creepy old factor to the crypt.

·
Pumpkin w/ BIG stem
895 Posts
thats really cool, i love it!!! LOOKS AWESOME!

·
Registered
647 Posts
It came out fantastic! I can't believe how quickly you knocked that out! Very impressive!

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,643 Posts
Looks great! Simple and clean. Good scale. The vines and candles ae nice touches. How did you frame it?

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Very nice job! I'm going to have to steal the dead vines up the sides idea - that really lends the creepy old factor to the crypt.
Feel free to steal any idea you want, I have stolen plenty of ideas from you guys:D

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks great! Simple and clean. Good scale. The vines and candles ae nice touches. How did you frame it?
Thank you! I attached 2x4 pieces along the edges of the side pieces of plywood and attached the front and back with wood screws. Really simple and should be easy to disassemble for storage. The roof will be a challenge to store because it does not disassemble.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts