Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you get the new El Rey channel (I get it on DirecTV), they have a one hour special called The Director's Chair. The episode on now is on John Carpenter (2014). He's been talking about how Halloween came to be filmed and what he envisioned for it. Moving on to a number of his other films like The Thing, The Fog, Escape From New York. Check it out if you can. Robert Rodriguez is John's interviewer.

Here's what I'm seeing for upcoming airtimes (I'm PT BTW, so ADD 3 hrs for ET)
5/30 Fri 6pm
5/31 Sat 8am, 3pm, 10pm
6/3 Tues 5pm, 8pm
6/4 Wed 5pm, 6pm
6/6 Fri 5pm ...end of tivo listing period

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Got to meet John Carpenter back in May and one word came to mind... DICK. He was rude, arrogant, and not very friendly. I had to laugh at the El Rey special when he said one of his movies was all about rebelling against the Decade of Greed after seeing him charge more than anyone else for autographs at Mayhem.

·
...is up to no good
1,295 Posts
Got to meet John Carpenter back in May and one word came to mind... DICK. He was rude, arrogant, and not very friendly. I had to laugh at the El Rey special when he said one of his movies was all about rebelling against the Decade of Greed after seeing him charge more than anyone else for autographs at Mayhem.
That's disappointing to hear.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts