Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Canuck has landed ... I love this time of year ... the neighbors loathe it ...

We do up a front yard and have a failure rate of 50% (those who can not make it to the door). Before you say THATS AWFUL, we take the masks off for the little ones and walk them to the door) .... so they are a part of the 50% who succeed. We have had two kids (around 13 years of age) go crying home due to the contents they released into their own pants over the past few years ... I have come to the forums looking for ideas and to see if we can make it a third year we can scare someone a little too much ...

Looking forward to a million ideas to implement .... one of the best and cheapest for anyone looking to do a quick addon to any skulls ... go to a radioshack style store and buy red LEDs ... tape a battery between the two wires/prongs and your good to go for hours ... cheap and easy ... it helped out with two of our skulls giving them an added level or eriee ...

We also love the use of tiki torches ... they really give off an eriee glow and illuninate the graveyard scene very nicely ... a few years ago when we first added them the smoke was also staying very low to the ground which made for an even stronger effect ...

·
Registered
910 Posts
Welcome fellow Canuck from the GTA. I doubt the neighbors loathe your display, jealousy takes many forms.....i go through the same thing every year but judging by the amounts of people on my front lawn every year, yeah i'd say there were some pretty loathsome people out there! Most importantly, my kids feel proud that their house stands out on the street! THAT is what it's all about.......

1 - 18 of 18 Posts