Halloween Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i've been collecting egg shells and i'm going to put them on the floor in my garage with little light so they aren't visible . I'm hoping when people stand on them it'll have the sensation/effect of cockroaches being stood on. I might even paint them brown or black.

Anyone reckon this'll work?

I will make a sign on the entrance stating 'beware flesh eating cockroaches' or something similar (ideas welcome).

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmmm! preferably want them undetected, until......................................crunch! I may scatter a few fallen leaves on the ground too just in case. Doesnt matter what state the garage gets in, it's being demolished the week after.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
last thing i need is a lawsuit, thanks for the heads up on the allergies. Any idea what i could use on the ceiling to droop down? No mechanical things, no time.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
is that one piece hanging down or lots gathered together? I read about this all the time but have never experienced it. Does it really work?

Sorry, i'm real new to this. I'm used to Disney and Universal like props.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.