Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Nice to have a friend with a drone. Well done as usual. Are you ever concerned about the horse and carriage being out next to the street ? Wondering about that because of the clowns out there that could drive by and toss objects at it.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice to have a friend with a drone. Well done as usual. Are you ever concerned about the horse and carriage being out next to the street ? Wondering about that because of the clowns out there that could drive by and toss objects at it.
Thanks!! I only put it out just that night so I could get some video of it, it wont be out again until the big night itself then it will quickly be taken back down again

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Thanks!! I only put it out just that night so I could get some video of it, it wont be out again until the big night itself then it will quickly be taken back down again
Oh and yes it is nice that we had just Matthew, but it sure me back on my setup, got a lot to do, still .

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,328 Posts
That is NUTS! A set-up like that would totally destroy my marriage! I love it! Awesome video, too.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,489 Posts
Always one of the best! A true labor of love. I'll go back and watch this several times!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow thanks so much you guys for the kind words!!! The lanterns in the tree are from IKEA they are 3 bucks each. I painted the glass with frosted paint for glass and ran c9 lamp cords into each one with a flickering c9 bulb to light them up. painting them with the frost paint really helps to bring them to life!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts