Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Incredible Job!!! all I can say is someday I hope to have such a haunt. All of your props are great, my favorite part of your haunt is your lighting, very professional.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I love all of it! Wow!!! So cool!
The pumpkins in the tree tho' that looks soooo eerie! Absolutely incredible!

·
Registered
41 Posts
AWSOME- all I can say- I have seen your stuff for the past few years on Youtube and actually purchased 4 projectors and 4 Atmosfearfx DVD's because of your posts- whole set up is amazing- lucky TOT's to see it in person- thanks for sharing- big fan here!

·
Funeral Crasher
7,443 Posts
Look outstanding! I really like the green and blue lighting. Yea, wish I could walk thru it in real life!

·
Registered
293 Posts
I have a quick question about the 2 bar skeleton popper you made a video for on YouTube. I am trying to make one of my own and I cant figure out how to get more than the 3'' of stroke out of my wiper. You said you were able to gain 15'' I would love to be able to get that much. I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but i have mine set up almost exactly like yours, obviously my dimensions may be a little off because its hard to use a tape measure through the screen of a monitor. Any help would be appreciated, or even the dimensions you used for yours would be awesome. thanks!!!

my vertical tubes are set about 12'' from one another. and my horizontal tubes are set up on around 6'' centers and mounted at heights of 10'' for the bottom tube and 16'' on the top back vertical tube. on the skeleton end of the lifter the horizontal bars are mounted 1'' off of the ground for the bottom tube and 9'' off of the ground for the top tube.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I especially like the the moving arm and chain in coffin ! Gives me great ideas so the rain won't mess up moving props - genius. I also like the the skelly with a shovel. What kind of movement do you have on that?? And as usual, I LOVE THAT TREE.
Thanks!!! I love my ugly tree too haha! The grave digger is setup with a normal wiper motor mech and a hinge here is a video showing how I put it all together!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts