Halloween Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Very impressive set up ..I'm jealous. How long did it take to set everything up. It looks like everyone had a great night. Do you have any day photos.

·
Far Away Eyes
3,354 Posts
Oh, everything was so great! I can see why you drew a crowd. During the year, I enjoyed your project how-to videos a lot. It is fun to see how your whole haunt turned out. Very fun. I loved the skeleton asking if anyone brought any extra shovels. Hahaha! Awesome job all around.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I can only hope that someday my yard will look like yours. So detailed, the lighting is out of this world, and all your props are truly stunning! Do my yard next!

·
Evil Wizard
2,169 Posts
Very nicely done! Ann impressive set-up, and an impressive turnout too. Love your lighting and projection effects. (And also the skeleton sitting atop the column.)

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all so much for the compliments I really appreciate them! As for how long it takes to setup it takes a good 2-3 days at the beginning of the month to set everything up. The tree alone takes a full day of going up and down the ladder numerous times to hand everything and get power to everything. Then I spend the rest of the month messing with things like lighting and other things haha

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Very nice BIGANT, lots of TOT's well done video I need to learn how to make an introduction and credits for a video, again well done.

·
Hungry For Death
729 Posts
Amazing job as always BigAnt! Love the talking skellie at the end of the video! lol The audio in the video (music) was that played on the yard or did you overlap it in the video editor?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks!!! The music was added in during editing. I always have my cemetery sounds playing on the big night though! You can hear that in my other walk through video it's really awesome

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks!!! The animation is from atmosfearfx it's part of their unliving portraits DVD! I mounted a tv into a picture frame and made an easel for it. I made a video on how I made it on my YouTube if you want a closer look at it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts