Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I love everything about this! The name especially. You have a great yard!

I really like your tree with the pumpkins and the lanterns hanging from it...would love to see that at night.
Also digging the Game of Thrones references. :D

·
Registered
265 Posts
Looks great, I aspire to have such a nice looking set up! By the way, who is that big statue of?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone! The statue is actually a promotional item from Jack Daniels from last Christmas my neighbor gave me. His son works for a beverage company and brought it home. It was all white when they gave it to me so I painted it up to look like stone!

·
Registered
265 Posts
The statue is actually a promotional item from Jack Daniels from last Christmas my neighbor gave me. His son works for a beverage company and brought it home. It was all white when they gave it to me so I painted it up to look like stone!
Holy crap, are you kidding me? I love Jack Daniels, I'm even a member of the Tennessee Squire Association!!! I would love to get my hands on one of those statues. You are a lucky haunter my friend!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Holy crap, are you kidding me? I love Jack Daniels, I'm even a member of the Tennessee Squire Association!!! I would love to get my hands on one of those statues. You are a lucky haunter my friend!
Yeah I was thrilled to say the least when they gave it to me! He just acquired a smaller version of the same statue I gotta see if they want to donate that one as well which would make for a great top piece to a large tombstone haha!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Sooo awesome!! Looks amazing! I'm jealous :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts