Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I woke up at 4 am, and after putting the dishwasher and laundry on, I was bored. Or at least that is what I'm going to stick to when my husband comes home and asks WTH ;)

Didn't do much. Just stuff that won't get in the way of dusting!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL! Weekday I'm usually up at 5 but I like to let my body clock wake me up on weekend!

·
Registered
455 Posts
NICE!! I made another sign for my yard and put that one up along with two scarecrow dolls that I sprayed blood on and gave them the X X eyes (also cobb webbed the downstairs bathroom....) but no offiical decorating until Satureday 9/27.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NICE!! I made another sign for my yard and put that one up along with two scarecrow dolls that I sprayed blood on and gave them the X X eyes (also cobb webbed the downstairs bathroom....) but no offiical decorating until Satureday 9/27.
Awesome! I ended up finishing the sign for over my stove where I put the punch and decorated the kitchen window. Still have to put up my vinyl bats! Its going to be a crazy week so I don't see me getting anything done during the week

·
Registered
72 Posts
My12 yo grandaughter came over and covered the front yard and oak tree with spider webs, one of her favorite traditions each year. Also put about a dozen large spiders out, 2 that she hung down over the driveway from a tree branch. (throws a cord over the branch and then hoists the spider up). I got to enjoy watching her and her 5 yo brother play all day with the outdoor props and webs. It was a beautiful day for it.

Also, we are not the first in town. I had seen a highly decorated house on Friday.

IMG_5770.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts