Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eek!, September 16, 2009 — UCLICK GoComics.com

Scott Nickel is one of my favorite cartoonists when it comes to our favorite season - only he gives us something to laugh at all year long! I encourage everyone to visit the gocomics site (above link should get you you there...) and enjoy his brand of Halloween humor. You can even sign up to enjoy his cartoons all year long! Isn't that what Halloween Forum is all about?! BOO! Eek! — UCLICK GoComics.com

About Eek!

Do you like penguins, unicorns, puppies and rainbows? Then don't read EEK! EEK! has nothing to do with that junk. But if you like cadavers, mutants, chainsaws, zombies, cockroaches, telemarketers and other vermin, you've come to the right place.

Caution: EEK! is highly flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks, or open flame. Use only with adequate ventilation. Prolonged exposure may produce bulging eyes, decreased night vision, dizziness, confusion, atypical facial pain, personality changes, itching without a rash, splotchy complexion, excessive thirst, insomnia, and bloating. EEK! is known to cause insanity in laboratory rats.

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought the first comment Mr. Nickel's cartoon got was the best:

"Sisyphos said,

I dunno; I guess combing without being able to use a mirror is kind of iffy…"
Hallow and How true!! Besides - who needs a mirror if you are always in the dark?! :) Hope you like Eek!! It cracks me up! Keeeerunch! BOO! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts