Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here I am intorducing myself. My name is Jeremy I have been hauting on and off since I was 24. I am now 36. I reside in Simi Valley California. I hve just recently have been making groundbreakers and corpse heads. I at one time made a bunch of tombstones, but had lost them over the years. I plan on making several groundbreakers, corpses and tombstomes this year.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Greetings Jeremy.
I have seen your work before (Garage of Evil, possibly?) and was very impressed with your groundbreakers and corpsed skulls...Fantastic work.

Glad you have decided to join us here on Halloweenforum, and looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Greetings Jeremy.
I have seen your work before (Garage of Evil, possibly?) and was very impressed with your groundbreakers and corpsed skulls...Fantastic work.

Glad you have decided to join us here on Halloweenforum, and looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Welcome aboard.

Thanks for the welcome, and yes I am on Garage of Evil.

Thanks all for the welcomes.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
don't know what garage of evil is, but do know some sweet looking props when i see them. i loved your groundbreakers, they are very articulate. i would love to saop box race, sounds to fun

1 - 18 of 18 Posts