Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Ghouls Rule
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a rant that I absolutely hate ebay drop shoppers that put up a listing as if item is in hand/in stock but come to find out they never had said item in stock but deal with 3rd party vendors.

Well ..okaaay..but put that on your friggin listing!! I swear Ive lost out on so many things due to fraudulent postings claiming in stock but then they say.." Oh our distributor has this backordered, want a refund?". ...no! I want the item you posted as IN Stock! Ugh. Ffs.

Not sure if this was the right part of the forums but really had to get this off my chest. I really wanted that ghostly lady 12foot inflatable but walmart sold out. I go to ebay and went with a seller I bought from before. There were about 4 other sellers with this item around $35.

Now the only listings are $80-200 for her! And this seller screwed my chance to actually get it. Not for those prices..forgetaboutit!��

·
Registered
177 Posts
I feel you. I ordered a Harry Potter wand from ebay and it had plenty of time to ship to me. 2 days ago I contact the seller and "Oh something must have happened with shipping" Ya right!!! I never got tracking information for it so Im assuming it never shipped out in the first place. Good thing Spirit Halloween carries them. Id have had a very disappointed Hermione on my hands.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts