Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just finished setting up Eastmark Manor in my new community in Mesa, Arizona. We moved in this past March and is our first Halloween in our New House. Let me know what you think. Decorating a new house is so exciting.

Attachments

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,604 Posts
Really looks great! Love the blue lighting, and congrats on the new home!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Our community is brand new & is having their 1st annual Haunted Mansion contest. Residents of the community will be able to vote for their favorite "haunted mansion" starting on 10/23/14 and the winner in each category will receive a gift card from a home improvement store and a banner placed in their yard on Halloween night as a winner. The 4 categories are Scariest, Most Original, Best use of Theme & Best Overall. I submitted our house in the Best Overall Category. I will keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Arizona just popped in my head when I saw your house and the grass.....and then saw your location was Mesa, AZ. Use to travel to Pheonix and all of the county seats years back. I loved AZ.

It's off topic but love the style of your new home. It's beautiful. I wish you much luck in the neighborhood contest. Have fun and your setup looks great!

·
Registered
14,078 Posts
Welcome Desert Walker! The house looks great. I love when people decorate their roofs too. Your community sounds like fun. Do you have a lot of kids in the new neighborhood?

Best of luck in the judging and best of luck in the new house.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all for your kind comments. There does seem to be quite a few children in our neighborhood. We have been getting a lot of good feedback from our neighbors as they pass bye

1 - 9 of 9 Posts