Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My talented step-son recently went on a trip with his photography class to Eastern Sate Penitentiary. While this is definitely one of the top haunts in the country, around Halloween, some of us think it is even better the rest of the year. Here are some of his pics for your perusal. Enjoy!

paxamatic/Eastern State - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

·
Mourning Rose Manor
2,318 Posts
Attain, thanks so much for the pics. I'm dying to see the Eastern State Penitentiary, both at Halloween and normal conditions. Both seem soooo scary. It's absolutely incredible. Your stepson's pictures are beautiful!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Attain, thanks so much for the pics. I'm dying to see the Eastern State Penitentiary, both at Halloween and normal conditions. Both seem soooo scary. It's absolutely incredible. Your stepson's pictures are beautiful!
Thanks Pandora. The haunt is well done. High shock, low gore. Not long ago the halloween tours were the same as day, but at night. I really think I saw something when I went through. Now it is more commercial and very fun?
Are you near the Reagan library?

·
Mourning Rose Manor
2,318 Posts
Are you near the Reagan library?
Attain - yeah it's at the other end of the valley. I've never visited it though - lol. You always seem to miss the things closest to you!! One day - this year I hope.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts