Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all anyone out there near Wilson Nc. I have seen alot of people on here from the Charlotte area which is a bit far for me to drive. I would like to hook up with some folks in this area for a get together wether make and take or whatever. I am happily married and have a five year old boy. My wife really doesnt get into halloween guess just looking for some friends with the same interrests. My props are more old schol style mainly static with limited artistic abilities.

Thanks

·
Registered
174 Posts
I live in Kitty Hawk, I use to live in Greenville. The Next NC Haunters meeting is Close to Greensboro. So that might be a little closer then for you. If youy are interested, you can talk to the Muffy or the Spookineer. That way you could do a map quest and find out how far.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Hey EP Halloween Guy, we sure would love to have ya! We are the NC Haunters group. If ya look in the section of Gaterings, Get Togethers & such you will find threads in there that tell you a little bit about us & where we are all from & our activities schedule. Also if you send me your email address in a pm I will have spookineer add it to our group, this way whenever the emails go out to everyone for group activities you will get one from us.

Yes the next get together is May 2nd & it will be at Spookineers house in Pleaseant Garden which I think is a little ways south of Greensboro. The last 2 were at my house & I live in Linwood just outside of Lexington where the Richard Childress Winery is.

We are all pretty happy with the group we have, actually I'm really happy cause these guys really all have a terrific talent in building one thing or another. As for us we are just static builders here at my place.

I so hope you might be able to join us. At the last meeting everyone went home so excited cause everybody came with some props & we got an idea of just how many things everybody can learn from each other.

I also have the online building group here that a bunch of us run. We do online projects & you can find us in the tutorial section at the very top of the stickies. We're called the halloween online building group.

Muffy

PS sorry it took me so long to get back to you...I been out of town & just got home.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts