Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some interesting finds have been posted with regards to Dollar Tree and so I thought since I found these at BIG LOTS, I'd start a separate thread for that store.

First two pictures are of a lawn garden angel statute that I bought at BL that I thought would make a beautiful tombstone topper. $25. Appears to be a resin composite. Appx. 12 inches high, 12 inches wide and 6 inches deep. This was my personal favorite but they had a nice selection of other statutes that I thought would lend themselves to tombstones/cemetary.

Third picture is the packaging for the expanding foam snakes that were referenced with other products on the Dollar Tree thread. These snakes were the only creatures I saw in my store (Dollar Tree had body parts and sealife). When placed in enough water and over a period of 5 days, the package says it will grow to over 48 inches. I'm planning on using these in a swamp scene and will try to create a shallow pond for them to be kept moist in. Plan on other snakes hanging in trees. BTW my store had these in yellow, green, copper brown and burgandy brown.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts