Halloween Forum banner

1121 - 1140 of 1410 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
I know this does not help anyone as far as thier own shipment....

BUT
This is 1 of 6 UPS Tracking numbers I recieved if you like to follow its progress.
Im supposed to get them monday.

UPS - 1Z4Y39T30398062261

Made it here in Ohio in 1 day!

If anyone never recieved theirs.... let me know....I ship fast

Thanks,

John

·
Registered
877 Posts
Ghost of Spookie, I made my initial request by PM and originally was not in a hurry to get my order as I was working on other projects. However, after following the thread, I like everyone else have gotten concerned over it especially since Eyegore has not responded to the email I sent as he requested.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I am a member of the conned club. However, I dont see why some people got their orders and others didnt. If you are going to steal why not steal it all? Maybe he sent some orders so if the long arm of the law arrived he could claim "they must be lost in the mail"? My hope is that he just stretched himself a little thin and the shipping process went south. All in all, I knew sending money to a stranger was a risk that I took as I wanted to get the e-crackers and micro spots. Yes if the order does not arrive it will hurt the halloween budget, guess I will have to sell blood again (I would sell my body but there is no market for that)!!!!!! My main concern is when do I pull the trigger and buy additional e-crackers as I really want them to be my new addition this year. As we all know the kids expect something new every year! This f'n halloween stuff is like buying a boat. Always something to buy, add or replace!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Eyegore, What is the status and what is the last day that any and all buyers should expect shipment with complete certainty?
Is there any idea of how many have received their items? I have seen quite a few posts here of them being received, especially mine and that was a while ago.
How many are still waiting?
Sorry to hear this.

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,127
Would anyone that did not get their items please email me!? I can't sift through posts trying to find out which members did and didn't get their items. Please email me directly if you are missing items, or IF you didn't get them yet!

my email address is: RCTFAVRE @ YAHOO . COM

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
Is there any idea of how many have received their items? I have seen quite a few posts here of them being received, especially mine and that was a while ago.
How many are still waiting?
Sorry to hear this.
Darkmaster start reading around Page 110-111. If people received their crackers and posted to this thread then I have a list of them by date they indicated it was received (#1105). As for still waiting, that's a harder question for us to answer, again see the above posts from around Pg 110. I tried my best to answer that on #1105 but at least three people and we assume more PMd their orders and/or paid by cash or check.

·
A Great Pumpkin
3,103 Posts
In order to help members of this group buy figure out how many are involved in this group buy, I'm posting a poll for everyone involved in this group buy to participate in.

The poll will simply ask whether you have received your items or not. Since it is a public poll, everyone who answers will be listed, thereby giving us a tally of whom is involved. It will last for three (3) days.

Please only answer if you have participated in THIS e-Firecracker group buy.

For anyone who has not yet received their order, I strongly urge you to continue attempts to contact Eyegore directly: [email protected]

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
Ween12amEternal, since Eyegore posted a list (supposedly maybe only representing 2/3 of the people participating as the 1/3 didn't pay with Paypal), having a list from him of both Paypal and cash/check participants would be optimal for trying to sort this out. Any lists or polls we do is really just a best guess at this point. Plus we have no idea of who on a list has asked for a refund with the exception of Tamster really.

I've participated in the poll indicating my receipt but I'm sure many people may not even see the request to post their answer.

·
A Great Pumpkin
3,103 Posts
Agreed, this may not be an all encompassing list, but at least it will hopefully provide an idea of how many are involved, and a summary of who has not received their orders yet that perhaps Eyegore can use for reference.

·
Registered
63 Posts
The EAGLE HAS LANDED. I am now the proud owner of e-crackers and mini spots. Thanks eyegore and everyone else on this forum.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I have NOT been one of the complainers. In fact I swore off of this thread until my crakers came. But I've seen others from Ca. receive their e-crakers over the last week and I'm still craker-less. Now I'm starting to worry. Are they all mailed at this point, or is this a continuing process?

·
Registered
370 Posts
i have recieved my 2 e-crakers but i am not happy!! i thought eyegore was takeing his time shipping them because he was rewireing them for our fuse boxs so we wouldn't have to or maybe he forgot to do mine,if that is the case i will send it back to you eyegore. they are verry loud!!! thank you eyegore & shame on the people who douted him

·
Registered
877 Posts
So now, in addition to the fact that I haven't received either of my group buy orders or even a response to the email notices requested by Eyegore, I'm supposed to be ashamed of myself for doubting him?

1121 - 1140 of 1410 Posts