Halloween Forum banner

1061 - 1080 of 1410 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Just to let you all know there was Delivery Confirmation(Tracking Number) on my package. It was shipped Priority Mail and did get here yesterday(8/24). Was shipped on 8/22.

I am very happy with the product. It was worth the long wait.

The item was shipped before I contacted him via e-mail so it probably is going through a first come first serve shipping method. So do not think you are forgotten if you did not contact him.

Hope you get your e fireworks soon, you will be quite pleased

·
Registered
56 Posts
Feeling real sorry for all who have not received their orders. Have been corresponding with xtreme creator (as well as others in the group buy). You may remember that he had ordered 55 e-firecrackers and 55 popper plates, and spent $1580! After a month of waiting, like the rest of us, he still had received nothing. Because of this, he had asked for a refund and was informed that his order had been shipped and he would have to wait until confirmation was received from the USPS that he refused shipment and that the order was on its way back to the group buy organizer. Latest word is that the order had never been shipped. He still has not received a single e-cracker or any refund!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi all I have commented before that I have yet to receive my package here in NY but I thought Id finally add my thoughts on all of this because I have read all 100+ pages.

EyeGore this was my first group buy and Yes it has went terribly array and it was hard for me to put so much trust into someone didn't know, just like you mandated me to have so many post because you wanted to make sure I was a forum lifer.

I have waited patiently because I have so many project going on but now its getting close to Halloween and I want them:) I thank you very much for this group buy and sad to see how horrible it turned out for not only the buyers but for YOU as well, lot and lots of headaches. Please do NOT leave the Forum and would wish you continuetiue group buys for they benefit every one. BUt here are some lessons to learn.

1. Do not use anyone but your self to collect orders
  2. Create a spread sheet of who ordered what, if they paid and if the item shiped
  3. If proplems come up post it, if postage was short request the difference or take the hit
  4. always use tracking
  5. If you write something that wasn't intended as lie but turned out not to be the whole truth, don't lie about the so called lie because it wasn't until you lie to make it seem like the truth
HOPE We ALL can Move PAST this, and continue the group buys in a more efficient manner!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Extreme creator and I have neither received our orders. I am in for 60 popper plates and 20 ecrackers. We have both been talking with Eyegore and were promised our orders would be shipping today and we would receive tracking numbers. We shall see.

Feeling real sorry for all who have not received their orders. Have been corresponding with xtreme creator (as well as others in the group buy). You may remember that he had ordered 55 e-firecrackers and 55 popper plates, and spent $1580! After a month of waiting, like the rest of us, he still had received nothing. Because of this, he had asked for a refund and was informed that his order had been shipped and he would have to wait until confirmation was received from the USPS that he refused shipment and that the order was on its way back to the group buy organizer. Latest word is that the order had never been shipped. He still has not received a single e-cracker or any refund!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Eyegore said he shipped mine and i recieved a tracking number ......... i'm hoping it will be here soon . I'm thinking within a week....

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
One suggestion on these e-crackers when you get them. Buy the plugs from FrightProps. Each strand has 2 working poppers. So if you buy 2 strands buy 4 plugs. 6 strands, 12 plugs etc.....They work great because originally 2 plugs run of the thermal protector. Frightprops has 1 per cracker. This way you can keep the strand intact for the 4th. When you need to put them back on the strand you just plug the 2 plugs back into it. They are only secured by a thin rubber band attach to the strand. Multi use prop.

·
-:- Hi-Rez Designs -:-
370 Posts
Industen,

With Fright Props selling the power cord, what about the piece that goes between the part fright props sells and the e-cracker? That small adapter thing that distributes the power to the e-crackers and the little lights that come with the full strand?

I took one of the ones that came from Eyegore and it seems it distributes that power, based on the 3 pins ... the 2 upper ones go to the crackers, and the middle pin and one of the upper pins sends the voltage to the little lights. As far as I can tell there is no resistors or capacitors in that little adaptor ... but does that mean you would have to "hardwire" them?

Hope this makes sense to you.

·
Registered
877 Posts
The postman has come and gone here in SoCal without leaving me a package again. No response to my email or offer to give a tracking number either.
I think we should have a contest to see who's the last one to get their package. It looks like I'd have a good chance of winning that one!

1061 - 1080 of 1410 Posts