Halloween Forum banner

441 - 460 of 1410 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
No emails are being sent out!
Well, with the exception of a very select few.
(members that ordered more than 100pcs)
Crud, I fell 20 short of an email, I knew I was slacking. I hope he still included the autographed picture and fan club membership. :p

·
Registered
111 Posts
DEADicated shipping

Eyegore,
Please PM me with a way to contact you. I need to change the ship to for my order and your PM file is full. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Got a phone call tonight from a booth owner at the local swap meet/wholesale center. I asked to be notified when they got the firecrackers in stock this year, and they're in. Great timing.

·
Registered
454 Posts
So, has anyone received their order yet? Just curious as I received a package shipped and postmarked the 25th from Michigan and received it today from USPS yet I live about 100 miles from eyegore (same state) and no package.

·
Registered
56 Posts
No parcel delivery yet.

The answer to your question is no, I have not received my parcel (I reside in IL). All orders were shipped last weekend according to Eyegore, so only about a week has expired since the ship date. Hopefully we will all receive our orders in the next day or two. Wonder if anyone in Eyegore's home state (Alabama) or neighboring states have received theirs?

·
Registered
429 Posts
"Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Huh? Huh? HUH?"

"SHADDUP! Don't make me come back there! I'll turn this car around!"

·
Registered
127 Posts
So, has anyone received their order yet? Just curious as I received a package shipped and postmarked the 25th from Michigan and received it today from USPS yet I live about 100 miles from eyegore (same state) and no package.
I was wondering same thing. I have ordered many things and seems like 3 days delivery is the norm. Starting to get worried, as no tracking number etc. I have a good amount of money involved, actually all of my halloween spending money. Like you wonder if any one close has got thier shipment.

Hope to see it soon, just starting to worry.........

·
Registered
454 Posts
Like I mentioned above I live in the same state (AL) but had not received anything. Maybe eyegore overwhelmed the postal service with all those packages that they couldn't handle it all. Or MAAAAYBEEEE the boxes activated and scared the crap out of the postal workers and had to shut down the post office treating it as a bomb scare, but I didn't see anything on MSN about it so that could not have happened.

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #455
Like I mentioned above I live in the same state (AL) but had not received anything. Maybe eyegore overwhelmed the postal service with all those packages that they couldn't handle it all. Or MAAAAYBEEEE the boxes activated and scared the crap out of the postal workers and had to shut down the post office treating it as a bomb scare, but I didn't see anything on MSN about it so that could not have happened.
If that were the case, they would have called me...or I would have had the police at my door! :D

The packages will show up! I promise. They were picked up via USPS, in two trips. They should be arriving any day now. Please don't worry I know most of you are putting your faith in a complete stranger, but I can assure you they did ship and will get there as soon as possible. I can't control shipping delays. I think the delay might be relative to the volume receieved. IDK?

Sorry folks!

·
Registered
454 Posts
I'm sure we will and we will be thrilled. Unfortunatly I don't have much faith in my postal carrier. We get other peoples mail all the time. Just last week we got a huge stack about 2 weeks worth of mail that was put on hold for someone up the street. I wonder how much of my mail goes somewhere else before I get it. We have complained in the past but it doesn't seem to help. There have been times that pscksges were left beside our mailbox at the street because the postman was to lazy to drop it off at the door or leave a card stating to pick it up at the post office.

http://youtu.be/2Q6_9A90cUk
http://youtu.be/2Q6_9A90cUk

·
Registered
386 Posts
I'm sure we will and we will be thrilled. Unfortunatly I don't have much faith in my postal carrier. We get other peoples mail all the time. Just last week we got a huge stack about 2 weeks worth of mail that was put on hold for someone up the street. I wonder how much of my mail goes somewhere else before I get it. We have complained in the past but it doesn't seem to help. There have been times that pscksges were left beside our mailbox at the street because the postman was to lazy to drop it off at the door or leave a card stating to pick it up at the post office.
Good thing is you'll at least hear who ends up having them if they go missing.

441 - 460 of 1410 Posts