Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,519 Posts
We do classic horror movies with no sound. Especially the classic black and white.

We throw in some change ups tho. Rocky Horror Picture Show apparently freaked a few folks out more than some of the actual scary ones. :rolleyes:

·
Devil In Disguise
663 Posts
Monsters Crash The Pajama Party Spookshow DVD is amazing if you like old spookshow stuff. Also any of the Festival Of Fright DVDs. They are packed with classic horror movie trailers, so if you are into classic horror and want to have something on with out the sound it might be more interesting than just playing the movies.

·
Registered
462 Posts
We did the old black and white movies too. We also put a cling sticker over the screen that read "HELP" in bloody letters... it was a nice touch! We got our DVDs at Walgreens. I can't remember what the deal was (3 for $10?), but each DVD had a few movies on it.

·
Registered
369 Posts
We do classic horror movies with no sound. Especially the classic black and white.

We throw in some change ups tho. Rocky Horror Picture Show apparently freaked a few folks out more than some of the actual scary ones. :rolleyes:

Love!!! this idea.

·
Ravenous Zombie
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We used to show DVDs of scary movie clips but then all the young kids got scared especially when the Exorcist scene showed up. They all asked that we turn the TV off. I told them to not look at the TV screen. Kids kept on watching.

·
Registered
725 Posts
When I was younger someone played a sci fi horror on the tv during our party. It was something to do with people running a maze where if they made it through they earned their freedom. But usually some killer hunted them down before they got to far. As soon as the adults realized the kids were watching it, it was turned off. Anyhow, it turns out to be one of my most vivid memories of our halloween parties and I am still trying to find it!

·
Ravenous Zombie
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When I was younger someone played a sci fi horror on the tv during our party. It was something to do with people running a maze where if they made it through they earned their freedom. But usually some killer hunted them down before they got to far. As soon as the adults realized the kids were watching it, it was turned off. Anyhow, it turns out to be one of my most vivid memories of our halloween parties and I am still trying to find it!

Was it "Cube"?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts