Halloween Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whoops..hit button by mistake on other post. Anyway, well verdict is in on what theme is going to be as Halloween fundraiser. Fairy tales! No not scary :p but it still gives me a chance to be creative so I am embracing it! So, I am doing hansel and gretel..I will be doing outside of small building in plywood covered with candy..yadda yadda..(I really am a grannie so I hope I can pull that off!) inside ..well that will be creepy with witch , oven (any ideas for oven ?)cage for kiddies..boo haha, also would love to find backdrop of a witches kitchen , but can't seem to find any. Also, up in main house they will set up magic forest and cave..and I have been trying to find a short video DVD that will loop with fairies , pixies ect in magical forest with magical music playing so I can either project it or play on a tv and hide it in tree hollow or hide tv in leaves..if anyone out there knows where I can get either video or backdrop PLEASE let me know! I live in westchester co NY if anyone has props (any fairy tale) you would like to donate or sell inexpensive ..or loan.. Let me know! I also need 2 life size dolls or child size mannequins.. Thanks!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Pete for the suggestion..I will get some computer help (probably my 10 yr old grand daughter lol!) and see what we can do.. All advice most welcome!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts