Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Pirate Princess
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am doing a theme party and my basement is going to be a dungeon castle . I have a lifesize knight in armor and the scene setters that look like dungeon or castle walls. I am stuck at what else to put down there! I was thinking maybe gargoyles? I need help!
Thank you

·
Registered
13,632 Posts
Candle-style chandelier, torch lights, candlabras, coat of arms, swords, fabric banners, chains, ball and chain, chains on walls, leather and stone items, wooden doors with bars, woven baskets with skulls, skeletons, rats, mice, cockroaches, spiders, webbing all come to mind.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Hanging cages and implements of torture..

Depends on how gory you want to make it....

·
Registered
47 Posts
I made some cheap candelabras last year out of white and grey pvc and those flicker bulbs, they really helped with the mood. I used those scene setters before and I had to be careful with the lighting because the panels are glossy.

·
Registered
13,632 Posts
I made some cheap candelabras last year out of white and grey pvc and those flicker bulbs, they really helped with the mood. I used those scene setters before and I had to be careful with the lighting because the panels are glossy.

I wonder if you could spray the scenesetter material with a clear matte finish spray and get the effect you want....I've used some 3M product in the past on some art projects.

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Dang, got it all covered already! I like the idea of a medival torture chamber. Goblets are the only thing I can think to add.

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
candle-style chandelier, torch lights, candlabras, coat of arms, swords, fabric banners, chains, ball and chain, chains on walls, leather and stone items, wooden doors with bars, woven baskets with skulls, skeletons, rats, mice, cockroaches, spiders, webbing all come to mind.
what gos said!!!!;)

·
Registered
340 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
What about skeletons in shackles.
Hey Annea, they were on the same site.
Click on top tab Decorations & Props.
Scroll down to Halloween (555) on the left hand side
Change the display count to 96 per pg.
I believe it is on page 3
They are not real but I think they look pretty neat w/some great lighting maybe green.
They are plastic sheet wall add-ons. Stick on wall w/sticky tack.
This site has a lot of neat things. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts