Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Wow, I'm tempted to go and check it out! Can't really afford to, but I mean...the article says they're "to tone it down" all cause a handful of people can't stomach it!? Put up a few warnings, and leave it as it is, I say!

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Thanks for the post, JT. Ripping out tongues, eh? Next time I'm accused of "going too far" for Halloween, I'll make sure to bring this up.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
I haven't been..perhaps I need to go check it out.
I'm just wondering though, how much of this could be a bit of a publicity drive, seeing as we're at or close to, peak tourist season?
I have visited the London Dungeons and they do have disclaimers prominently displayed outside warning of the graphic nature of some of the displays.
It does rather p*** me off though, when I hear people complaining about such things...
What do people visiting a castle dungeon display expect to see and hear for, petes sake??..How the nice gaolers would bring all the naughty people tea and cakes at 3 o'clock??

Nobody drags anybody into these places at gunpoint...
You've been warned, and if you make an informed decision as an adult to go in and find you can't stomach it, then that's your problem...If in doubt, stay out.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I didn't read the article but it almost sounds like the 13th floor money back haunt that ever city seems to have. hmmmmmm

-PB

·
Registered
39 Posts
I haven't been..perhaps I need to go check it out.
I'm just wondering though, how much of this could be a bit of a publicity drive, seeing as we're at or close to, peak tourist season?
I have visited the London Dungeons and they do have disclaimers prominently displayed outside warning of the graphic nature of some of the displays.
It does rather p*** me off though, when I hear people complaining about such things...
What do people visiting a castle dungeon display expect to see and hear for, petes sake??..How the nice gaolers would bring all the naughty people tea and cakes at 3 o'clock??

Nobody drags anybody into these places at gunpoint...
You've been warned, and if you make an informed decision as an adult to go in and find you can't stomach it, then that's your problem...If in doubt, stay out.
Interesting observation, Baron. Very interesting.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I agree. I don't care where it is, but if you go to a large Haunte or something of this sort it's to be expected that you will either be scared, grossed out or both. If one can't handle the display don't go. Geesh.
People might not know the full extent of their limitations. Just saying.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts