Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Where was this "Guy" when i was in H.S. Football? Put the uniform on him and sneak home! VERY GOOD!

·
bone collector
3,167 Posts
put a body under him and he could be EATING someone!
I like TT's idea~he's already making 'munching' sounds naturally.

Great that this is something different; not vertical. Don't know what your plans are for him...
Random thought here~is there any way to position the leg(s) so that he looks like he's crawling, or maybe
about to leap up from one knee? Creeping, crawling things are super freaky.
Not sure if that would interfere with the mechanical stuff?
Tons of good inspiration here..can't wait to see the finale!

·
Funeral Crasher
7,443 Posts
Great prop! Very original.
Nice job on the mechanics of it all, too. I guess he could also be turned into a "Puking Skeleton" with the same motion. LOL

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for for the nice comments everyone. What I have planed for this guy is, bobbing for apples. I have a fake apple and a plastic wooden barrel planter, that I want his head bobbing in and out of. Using a wiper motor my plans are to have his head submurged, rotate once up and back down in the water when triggered. I'll use a small aquarium air pump to make it look like he's breathing and also have the legs kicking. Well thats the plan anyway.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I would put a small skeleton head in his mouth and have him bobbing for skeleton heads..and if you run the air tube up his neck and into his mouth he will not only make bubbles in the water but sound like he's breathing..lol..I love the ideas where this could go..thanks!

·
Registered
85 Posts
How u control viper? I like part when he submerge for 3 5 seconds. U triger manualy or programm controller?
Super great movements

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm running it manualy now, but hope to get a picovolt controller and a motion sensor trigger. It's great having a b-day just before halloween!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts