Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
I just have to say that sign is ****ahhhhh-mazing**** and I super want one! Great unique idea for a haunt, I love it.

·
Rutherford Manor Haunt
2,065 Posts
I love it, the sign is amazing, I love the snack bar as well! Very fun and creative idea. I miss drive-in movies as well! I try to explain to my kids how cool they were, imagine as a little kid watching a movie in your PJ's, with blankets, pillows, and snacks in the back of the car. They just sort of look at me, heads tilt to one side, eyes glaze over and they bolt for a door..."I'll clean up the dog run, no way I'm cleaniing the dog run, you did it last time....."

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just curious - what movies or movie quote snippets did you run?
It was a huge mash up that I edited consisting of everything from, Dracula to Cabin in the Woods. Mid way through it there was an intermission where the trailers for Beetlejuice, and Killer Clowns from Outer Space played along with the Skeleton Dance Silly Symphony.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
We still have a drive-in locally so the kids would know what one is. We have planned on doing this theme after we collected enough Little Tykes cars to fill the yard with our small skellies. You did a great job!

·
Registered
13,781 Posts
I have some props lined up for a haunted movie theater showing horror films but actually love your drive-in idea even more. And I'm old enough to remember going to drive-ins as a kid. Nicely done.

BTW the last drive-in movie I recall seeing was "Live and Let Die" and I remember jumping when Baron Samedi popped up from the tombstone.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts