Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished sewing my Car Hop outfit and thought I'd share it with you all. I just love the '50's Era, the drive-ins, the music and especially the cars. I love scary costumes for Halloween, but, I have to have a variety of costumes because I wear costumes every day in October for my job at The Costume Shop. I also take my '67 Caddy Hearse to car shows and may be able to wear the Car Hop outfit at Cruise Night and A & W events. Yes, I do have roller skates!

·
The Cloven Bunny
2,965 Posts
Cute!! Good job! Have you posted pics of your hearse in the hearse thread yet? I would love to see it.

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
****sigh****

I wish I could sew. :rolleyes:

Great job, that is absolutely fabulous!!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone! MHooch, too bad you're not "a little" closer, I'd teach you to sew. It's a lifeskill that I like to share with everyone that's interested.

·
The Cloven Bunny
2,965 Posts
MHooch! Me too.........
My husbands mom tried to teach me once, but the sewing machine FLIES when she sews so I didn't learn much and became intimidated by the machine to boot. :rolleyes:

·
Vlad the Impaler
1,302 Posts
Thats some really nice work! Hey, if you ever need money I bet you could sell one to Katy Perry ;)

·
Registered
99 Posts
very cute- we had a 50's band for our party 2 yrs in a row so I thought about being a car hop dalmatian- I bought the book drive-ins and diners -
u want it I'll mail it 2 u

1 - 10 of 10 Posts