Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some cute plastic hurricane cups to use for the halloween party. Does anyone have any good ideas of what I can use as drink charms so the kids can keep track of their cups?

·
Registered
453 Posts
I bought some cute plastic hurricane cups to use for the halloween party. Does anyone have any good ideas of what I can use as drink charms so the kids can keep track of their cups?
Maybe some little dollar store bag of mini skulls, paint em different colors, string em up with some beads?

·
Registered
50 Posts
At HomeGoods I saw some Haloween-themed drink charms to go around the base.
Or those spider rings, painted different colors wrapped around the base (perhaps too cheap looking?), I've also seen skull rings at the dollar store.
Can you paint different adjectives on the outside of the glasses with red nailpolish (e.g., tortured, severed)

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys- both are really good ideas. I think I may have some small party favor type items already that I can do this with. Thanks for the ideas!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I saw some really cool "toe tags" in the Oriental Trading magazine...they look like the toe-tags from a morgue and you can write your name, date of death, and how you died on them and tie them to your cup. I am going to order these for my party!
Drink Toe Tags

1 - 5 of 5 Posts