Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it been awhile abd been slowly working away at "Elvis".I named him that cause I put a curl in his upper lip.So heres a shot of how he looks today.Special thanks to "Haunter" for sending me a roar for him.Enjoy and Ill show more later.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know!It looks like a WMD went off in there.Too many projects going on at once and not enough room.The wife wont let me add on to the shop either.phooey!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wasnt going for any gore,and thanks.Thats only a small shot of the shop,my tractor and all my woodworking stuff is in there along with my lift,not much room left.Too much stuff so little time,cant wait to retire so I can get caught up,if thats possible.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Terra,Im not a gore fan myself anyway,not that there is anything wrong with that,its just not me.I still have alot more painting to do and light up his eyes(hey what color were Elvis' eyes anyway)then he should be done then on to the next project. :)

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He opens his mouth with a roar(thanks haunter)as two red LEDs light up the fog shooting out the back of his throat at the same times his wings open up,hows that?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts