Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone recognize this painting? It appears in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather and I am trying to make a copy for myself, but there is never a really good shot of it to get the details of roots on the hill on the right, or castle on the left.

Here is my current progress. Even if I have to make up a few parts, it has been a great experience because it is helping me learn my way around art nouveau accents.

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Looks great! The sketched out part you have so far looks just like the pic above it

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i thought you were asking for help? did you get any? looks to me you did an awesome job! that is really very good

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all.

Hallorenescene, I was asking for help, but no one recognized it so I just did the best I could with screen captures.

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
I just saw the second half of that movie the other night on tv, i looked for the painting but I guess it was in the first half? or i missed it, which is a good possibility...

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Actually the best shot of it is in the second half, but it appears in the first half as well. It is always in the background, never featured like the portrait in the opening titles, so it is easy to miss.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts