Halloween Forum banner

Drag me to hell movie...theme 2009... ideas wanted

1441 Views 7 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Halloween_Mom
Anybody seen it?

We always have a scary outdoor movie with a yard full of teenagers. My oldest daughter and I went to see the movie last night and we loved it. I am thinking surely it will be on video by November (we have out parties the first and second Saturday in November). We can have a gypsy theme complete with fortune tellers, demons, graveyards etc. So much fun with this movie! Lots of jumpy scary moments that can be rigged up for an extra scare throughout the movie. Would love to incorporate the envelope and quarter/button idea.

Any suggestions?

TIA
Kaye
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
218 Posts
Maybe set each table with a different movie reference? Just a small idea. ;)
For example.

1- Set the table with a plate with a piece of cake on it with a plastic eyeball in the cake with fake blood oozing out.

2- Set the table, gypsy glowy pentagram style with a nice table cover and maybe the glow in the dark spray? :)

3- Set the table with some cheap dentures and green jelly scattered around the middle of the table.

4- Set a table with a simple crystal ball? (Haha maybe you have a gemmy one?)

5- One table with all sorts of trinkets representing the cursed objects of different victims

Am I rambling? ;) Sorry for sort of stating the obvious ideas. I just really wanted to pitch into this topic. I really loved the film. :)

Maybe as each party guest arrives you can hand each person a random trinket and pretend it's "cursed" To maybe have your guests understand the concept of the party? And maybe you can think of some other crazy idea to incorporate with the cursed object you hand them... Hmmm? Did I help?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.