Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, thought I'd post this since people have been talking about costumes lately, check these out!
I have for your consideration:
a "Drac in the Box" costume This costume is a one piece, soft coffin with an attached suit. Just step into the large opening in the back and velcro shut. EASY TO MOVE IN AND COMFORTABLE FOR PARTIES! ALSO, GREAT FOR HAUNTED HOUSES!!

a "Gorilla In the Midst", its a womens costume, a sexy dress with a giant gorilla hand that goes around ya. Pretty Cool!
Both only worn once!
In the original packages
Fer sale or trade, Thanks
If you need more info/pics PM me

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thought I'd bring this to the top again b-4 I take them to Ironstock. Pick up there is an option. So let me know if yer interested.
Hi All, thought I'd post this since people have been talking about costumes lately, check these out!
I have for your consideration:
a "Drac in the Box" costume This costume is a one piece, soft coffin with an attached suit. Just step into the large opening in the back and velcro shut. EASY TO MOVE IN AND COMFORTABLE FOR PARTIES! ALSO, GREAT FOR HAUNTED HOUSES!!

a "Gorilla In the Midst", its a womens costume, a sexy dress with a giant gorilla hand that goes around ya. Pretty Cool!
Both only worn once!
In the original packages
Fer sale or trade, Thanks
If you need more info/pics PM me

1 - 4 of 4 Posts