Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I might find a Dr. Shivers animated prop ? I think Gemmy has discontinued it, but I'm not sure. Serveral websites still post it, but say it is sold out. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated. 60 more days.....and counting!!!:D

·
Psychomaniac
623 Posts
Dr. Shivers is great. Unfortunately, as Mark said, he's discontinued. Then again, if I'd had to buy him new I probably wouldn't have due to the cost. I found mine on craigslist. It's going to be a case of doing the search grind on craigslist, eBay, local classifieds, etc.

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
We just got Dr. Shivers this past July on ebay. I figured off-season he may not get as much attention, and I was right - won him at a Buy-It-Now price of $75.00.
And I agree, he is a cool looking prop.

·
Registered
415 Posts
i beleive it or not i got mine at Albertsons (the grocery store) was a display model(no box) i bought him for the unbeleive price of a grand total of $20.00!!!! Manager said make me an offer,..i said 20..he said pull up...i never backed up so quick!!Lmao...gl in your search

·
Registered
14,085 Posts
While it's not the same thing exactly, if you have a Ross Dress for Less store near you, you may still be able to find his talking head in the form of a Gemmy White Haired Guy Crystal Ball ($20) that has been in the stores for a few weeks now. You could always build a body around him. If you are interested, do a search for "white haired guy" for a few threads on him. Should be one under First Sightings in the stores and a how-to-hack thread under either Props or Tutorials, all posted within the last few weeks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts