Halloween Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(This has good advice for those looking for repair tips/tricks, etc.)
As it turns out, I happened to miraculously have a spare of the shredded gear mentioned in part 1. Here it is in place! If you are wondering where it came out of, it originally belonged to a Spare Hand Jar that had fried out so bad that the board had blown multiple components. Literally. I hypothesize that this gear is a very common one, and is often the one right next to the final gear in the gear chain. If you too are looking for this gear, I would try to find items from 2005-2009, ideally, because these are items most likely to be using this gear. This is because the Shivers Beating Heart was designed in 2005. Tabletop items are much more likely to have this gear in it. If you have a prop that is beyond repair electronically, or even mechanically, SAVE IT! If you are handy, you can harvest the item for repairs to other items. If you see a broken item for sale at a thrift shop or something, BUY IT! Even if it is unrepairable, you might still be able to use it for parts for broken items that you care about. Just my 2 cents.
IMG_20201002_191459347.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts