Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay here is what I have so far. The electric chair with the PVC dummy will be behind the bars. I will be able to move from window to window and activate the drop depending on where TOTs are standing. I will give out candy from behind the walls which hopefully will help avoid any ugly incidents with TOTs trying to grab the candy/candy bucket themselves.

I will add some things to the brick walls like a junction box, HIGH VOLTAGE sign and a plasma plate. Any ideas are welcome.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
You definitely need a sign. Ad the right lighting will really make everything stand out.

Great setup that's still relatively simple and can be done in a small space.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks SD.

I had a new idea this evening. I'm thinking of replacing the bars with a section of chain link fence that makes it impossible for TOTs to stick their hands in and would also look more like an asylum. The Spirit Halloween store has an asylum set up and used a lot of chain link fence. It would be simple enough to do, build a 2 by 4 frame and secure the chain link to it. It would also be an easier set up because I just found out today that the bars are not square and don't really line up well with the drop panels.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts